Uses of Google Analytics

Google Analytics is helpful for analyzing digital data, which comes to your website. Every insight of your website is important to understand because it will help you to achieve objectives and goals.
Google Analytics is a free tool which helps you to track your metrics and other measures regarding your website. Here are the most common questions via which you will understand why google analytics is important and why it is used for?
1. How many users are visiting my website and from where?
2. How many users do visits from Desktop, Mobile Phone, and Tablet?
3. Which are the most popular pages on my website?
4. Which pages do people like the most when they visit my site?
5. How many people are viewing my website right now?
6. Where my Visitors live?
7. What buttons do users click as they browse my website?
8. What time do users visit the most?
Page Views, Location, Browsers, Landing pages, Bounce rate, Time Spent, website traffic and more. All these questions answers will be found in
google analytics.

No comments:

Post a Comment